Monday, September 26, 2011

My Miracle


Today I got my miracle......how sweet is that?  I have been praying for this one miracle! Not too long ago......just last week but the power of prayer, the power of sincere ,unadulterated  prayer, has once again saved me , proven to me that ,yes, our GOD is awake and is with us!

Maybe there is nothing like some crisis to bring about this dependency on a higher power. Maybe I needed this crisis so that i will see and realize that I don't have to depend on myself everytime, that maybe I have to let go and let GOD do the magic, give me the luck I need! And sure enough, I got my miracle.

I have been praying for 3 days , crying my soul out for my GOD !Asking this specific thing even maybe doing some bold things but lo and behold, I got my miracle out of the blue. When all the time I was thinking was what else can I do to change the minds of these  people, what else can I do to have this one thing , to be given this one thing. Sunday,  I have  compiled 5 pages of arguments and reasons to give , to write to insist what I want , maybe what I needed is this situation.  Needed to see that my LORD is with me and if only I would stop my human ways and allow HIS divine grace to make me see ...

This morning, i received a text from an unknown no., "Ok ka na"...i had no idea what that meant, I asked who was sending the texst and when it was revealed who was sending that text, i knew in my heart I have it!! I have my miracle!!!! Yehey!!Ok na ako sa Museum? The answer" ok ka na sa museum'!!! Then I was called to a room and informed , what would you do if your wish is granted" I said " i will work my ass off for the GSIS"

And I mean it, meant every word, i just hope I will be given the wisdom, the courage to do all I need to do .....

Miracles do happen you know, we just have to have the courage to let go and let GOD. We just have to make up our minds that we want something, we want it bad enough to ask the universe not to let  us wait some more....

I remember saying this to a wise old man " if I want something bad enough, the universe will give it to me, it is mine"...... I believe it, will always believe because my life has been one blessing after the other.....but we have to pursue our dreams, we have to want it so bad that we make up our minds to pursue it, pursue it relentlessly and pray relentlessly ...storm the gates of heaven with prayers  and before we know it, the universe will act , act towards the fulfillment of that one wish , that one want and it's mine, it's ours!!

Today , i open my eyes to the miracles all around me. Miracles i don't see and yet they are there...maybe I don't have to open my eyes wide , but maybe I have to squint my eyes for they are tiny, tiny miracles that surround the earth , surround my reality and boom!!! I have everything I need and everything I want...

Try it, squint a little you might just see a miracle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment