Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mindset

It's a sunny morning !! Good morning my bouncing balls!!

You see I have small disco balls hanging in front of my house ,on the windows , and just wherever  the sun would reach them. In the morning when the sun kisses them, big and small dancing balls appear on my walls, inside our rooms ,in my sala/receiving room and on the garage walls . These balls add a  "bounce" in our day , in our life....Those bring in the sunshine in our living rooms and in our bedrooms. The "shines"  are like  sparkles in the eye!!

To my mind these are money coming in! They are dancing inside my living room , inside are house and inside my wallets! ha ha ha! Crazy but believe me , money does come  and will continue to come.

So let us claim our share from the bounty of the Universe..it is there for us!


"The Universe gives me everything I need and everything I want"

No comments:

Post a Comment