Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GSIS Camera Club Photo walk

On a lighter note, the GSIS Camera Club went on a photowalk with Bong Dela Pena and Atty dela Pena, our mentor and certified photograpy addict ha ha ha!!!

The place :  breakwater behind the Folk Atrs Theater. The group went on a frenzied clicking as soon as we reached the breakwater!  The sky was majestic , the wind was gentle on our faces and the view was just perfect. The group experimented witht he different settings, others are so natural, they have a knack for setting their cameras to catch the perfect lighting. Me/ I struggled, I really need to get to know my camera better. But, in fairness to me (  my personal standards) I got some pretty amazing pictures...if I may say so myself ha ha ha!!!! I have seen the pictures taken by the others in the group and Boy , they are really really good. Me?  I enjoyed the view and took some pretty amazing pictures ha ha ha!!! Rose had a very nice looking tripod!!!

Check out the photo's






Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment