Sunday, June 22, 2014

A lone wolf indeed

I have never been hurt as I was hurt tonight . The thing that got to me was I was ganged up kept in the dark by the persons rather wolves who I thought had my back . People who I believe will take care of me when I can not do that for myself . People I trusted but how wrong I was.

Tonight I am feeling the truth that I am really a lone wolf.. Left by my packed not that I took it against them then but now I am feeling the full impact of being a lone wolf .. Vulnerable and yet free, hurt but hanging on . Left and taken for a fool but not so bitter as not to journey on ..

I continue n my way prowling the night alone...plodding on from stream to stream meadows to meadows taking a rest on abandoned caves and coves ....staring at the night by myself and dreaming dreams alone...

I shall prevail until I am no more... A lone wolf ...

No comments:

Post a Comment