Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nightmares and Shadows

Last night was scary......I usually sleep at around 11pm and last night was no different...but it was very different! I turned off  the lights and started to doze off.....however, i seem to be awake and yet sleeping.. i seem to be drifting off in and out, in a state  between  being  wide awake and being asleep...but the scary thing is I can not seem to awaken!  I am seeing my dreams vividly , dark dark places with bodies laying  around me....I wanted to wake up because I know this is a nightmare.. I tried to shout , trying to wake up Tops but I can not hear myself, i just feel I am shouting , screaming until I stopped, stopped myself from panicking, afraid that i will not wake up!!! Afraid that I won't be able to leave this dark dark place with shadows......I began reciting the Lord's prayer.....

Many years ago , i had a similar experience, saw my own body in my bed while I was floating, tried to shout but no voice came out , tried opening the door but my hand can't grasp the knob...my hand went through the knob!!!!then I was riding , falling so fast  then a blinding light!!! begun praying, the Lord's prayer and then I woke up.......

Last night it was happening again minus the falling and the blinding light, I just can not wake up and I can't move my hands but in my mind I was shaking Tops , waking him up but to no avail.....somehow I was able to pacify the creeping panic and continued reciting the Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary and Glory be..after a while I woke up....but every time I close my eyes, I am back in that dark dark place of shadows.........I stopped trying to sleep, i lay there wide awake , afraid to sleep , afraid not to wake up!  My nights have never  been scarier.....but I thank GOD for the gift of prayer, for the gift of faith....

I thank GOD for the gift of morning , the morning after I almost did not wake up!!







PS

I have no pictures to post , for how do you picture those dark dark place of shadows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment