Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shopping Still

Well, last night I was supposed to check out (for the 3rd time) , the Noel Bazaar but it was raining and I intended just to walk to the World Trade Center. So instead, i went to S and R since I am sure there are plenty of  parking space......I was right, parking was no sweat....

I went inside and was mesmerized....shelf by shelf , Christmas decors are on display...basket and baskets of Christmas goodies are there for the paying :)..... What's more, the decors are on sale !!! Tin santas with candy canes are at P199, Christmas gift tags are also on sale so are the wrappers...Not only that, items which will make goof Christmas gifts are on sale ,too...as usual towels, bed linens  , candles ,kitchen utensils are also discounted!!!

 You have to rush there and see the items i am talking about.....and you will not be disappointed!! But the downside is that when i asked if they will deliver the Christmas baskets if you order 60 baskets worth P1500 and P3000, the supervisor said , there are busy or something to that effect!!!! Not the answer and service I expected.....Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment