Saturday, January 28, 2012

One Item in my Bucket List



Well, i have a secret bucket list, ha ha ha, I have it in my heart and in my future..... I have yet to write it on a piece of paper and shove it somewhere in my  vault of wishes...but I have one....and one item on it is to live in a Villa in Tuscany ,Italy...how crazy is this dream? Far fetched, oh no, not for me.... at least not when you based it to where I have been , to what i have been given in life, maybe not in terms of "millions" or in pesos...but I have been around 2 continents by sheer luck, determination , dream and just faith! So I am looking forward to a future, a near future , living in a villa in Tuscany!!!

And what am I doing to prepare for it? By watching anything Italian. I watched Sofia Loren's "My House is full of Mirrors, part 1 and part 2..I am a fan of the 2 Greedy Italians, this is a show about the travels , the feasts of 2 Italian friends going around , where else , but  Italy!!! Viva Italia!1Ha ha ha!!! I watch the cooking show of Giada De Laurentis and how i love the Italian way of life!!!Natural, fresh ingredients and really really simple way of cooking  and who can resist the beautiful country side!!!  Bellissima! I hope i got the spelling right ! I am sure I am in love with the laid back life, the gusto they show for their life! The food, the wine , the bread, i eat them ...almost every week!!! After all i am a fan of italianni's.   I even try my best to get the accent...i feel it in my bones, my living in Tuscany , in a villa with lavender fields as  my backyard! The wine vineyard as my front yard and just walking and smelling the lovely lovely lavender and olive trees around me!! I can not think of any , more effective ways for the universe not to give in to my dream and give me my one item in my bucket list.....than living the life , breathing the life under the Tuscan sun!!

My walls are even decorated with things of Europe, well, of course if I am living in Tuscany, it would be very easy to go to Paris, gay Pareeee!!  So on the walls of our room, I have the Eiffel Tower, the Church whose name I can not pronounce, much less spell!! ha ha ha...but  I feel it...I am on my way to living a life in a villa in Tuscany.....I have sent my wishes to the Universe...I have sent it though the winds , though the breeze, though the moon light shining above........I can already smell it.....feel the cold wind and hot sun of Tuscany!!!

And in the meantime that I am waiting for the Universe to grant my wishes, I will watch Mamma Mia!!! Feb. 9, 2012......and i will tell you all about it!!!!My , I am one step closer to my villa in Tuscany!!!

Now how can you not love this life I live!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment