Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Later ,Mom!


What if you were talking to your 16 yer old son about his plans for his college education ;and that he needs to do  to go to the school of his second choice?  ( he used to like another school in which  he also passed the entrance exams).

Asking him why the sudden change and if he knows that the fees in the school is almost double the fee in the school of his first choice? And that if he wants to go to that school, he needs to find a scholarship, even a partial one and he needs to find one fast! And the only thing you get is, can we talk about this later, Mom? And proceeds to watch "the big bang theory" show? what would you have done? What would you have not done?

Me? I shouted on top of my voice and told him to leave my room!!! Gosh, children !!! oh, I am so sorry, TEENS!!!!!

But the story does not end at that. He left the room without saying anything then just as he was about to close the door to my room , he said "oh wait a minute, I need you to sign this reply slip" My gosh, how do you react?

Me ? I signed the reply slip and collapsed on my bed!!! Darn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment