Saturday, August 3, 2013

And So We shall Meet Again



At that exact moment  this pawikan or turtle chose to reveal itself to me ..how providential !! At first I thought it was a fisherman, with his head bobbing on the surface of the water and then he was gone.I waited for the man to surface again and yet it did not and so  I asked Manong boatman , I saw a man’s head, maybe it was a fisherman  but where did it go? The boatman did not answer  probably he did not  understand what I said. Then all of a sudden something  appeared on the surface again and I pointed it out, there!! There is the fisherman’s head ,to which the boatman said ":mam that is not a head , it’s a pawikan or turtle!!! " Wow even my teens were so amazed since the turtle was swimming and we were all hoping it would swim by the boat. We watched it swim for a short while and then it disappeared again never to be seen again…well (by us) and somewhere a flying fish flew by ,this time everybody saw it....

No comments:

Post a Comment