Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wingdings


Hello there Stranger? It has been how many months since I visited? Well , fours months or so?

What happened? Well, life happened, busy and lazy life happened! The news that the museum is closing (which by the way until now , has not happened) , my operation (total hysterectomy) and hospital confinement and my subsequent Magna Carta leave for women! Meaning I am on a leave of absence for 2 months ! Paid leave! Wow! And  did not get the chance to write? A bigger wow!!! Then the leaving of my son to study in Ateneo and living in a dorm !  So much have happened and yet!!!

First of all , I was so frustrated, I had the chance to write several which I lost when my connection got cut off without having uploaded the same! A few works lost , hu hu hu! Then another was lost when we changed our broadband provider , from PLDTs We Roam to Globe Tattoo! wow, what a piece of expensive useless thing , that Globe Tattoo! Until now we can not use it and Globe would not change it We paid P3,995 for that @?&*!!!! Then to Skycable Wi-Fi! Beautiful!!! Then when I have the connection and remembered I have a laptop, the laptop wont work! And I had to content myself with using my mobile phone with its so tiny tiny keyboard ha ha ha!!!

The more than 1 month rests was a haze, I am only now realizing that I have practically wasted more than a month of my leave watching TV, eating , sleeping! Whoa but I supposed that was exactly I what  had to do, rest!!! And not think?  Well, the 2 months is almost up, I will soon be back at the Office and I feel the 2 months have been wasted ..though according to my husband and my doctor, those days were not wasted since I got to rest! Well , that has been my life for almost 2 months!!!  RESTING!!! and now I have mixed feelings, during those days of resting I was bored to death and now I seem to be torn ! Half wanting to go back and half wanting to rest some more!!! Or maybe this is also fear, fear that  I am not ready again ? Fear of not being capable again?

But I need to feel useful again !oh, oh oh, no I need to feel more productive again, earning my keep, waking up early to prepare to go the office and just being abreast with what is happening in the company!!!

Life has been kind and generous with me  and I am sure I am being blessed right now and through out my life will all the things I need and want ! Maybe I am just craving for some adventure , some excitement !!!! This might explain these mixed feelings!!!!! I just might need to get back to the saddle and enjoy the ride!!!

Come ride with me and let us live our lives to the fullest ! Let us discover another world, another dimension of ourselves and get to another level of happiness and satisfaction!!! Let us FLY, errr , let us SOAR!!!

Spread our wings!!!!!

Sigghhhh, check out my mood swings, ha ha ha and maybe  this is just my hormones or the lack of it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment