Friday, September 22, 2017

Goodbye is there because...


September 23, 2017

When the heart is tired , when it is sick with all the jeers and blame, when the heartache is overwhelming ..

Time is at hand to free myself  from this guilt, time to free myself  from the disrespect, time to get out from my life. I know have have given you wings,fly free from us! Soar, leave and find yourself. We might not  have been good to you  as you have time and again said to my face.

Life is fair that way, life is unfair , this way, when I think  ,I have done right , the other party thinks and feels, otherwise.  But life goes on, go on, find what is right to you, for you.

May be I am wrong, we are wrong to you , wrong for you . Maybe you will find people  people who will be good to you the way you define what is good to yu.  But right now, the time has come to part ways, to stop making our lives, or maybe both our lives, all our lives, miserable.

Make a life of your own, suited from what you want, to what you define as a good life. It's time!

Good bye and if one day we meet again, I hope you are happy  and living the life youa re meant to live. Living life on your own terms, free from the past, free from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment